Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello World

Ok, so I am extremely new to this whole blogging world (and that’s putting it nicely). But over the past few months I have started following a couple blogs, and it's quickly becoming an obsession! I’ve toyed around for a while with the idea of starting my own blog, but have always been a little intimidated.
But I once saw a sign that said, “Creativity is…I could do that!...but you didn’t” So here I am, doing it.
My name is Brittany Lauer, I am a mommy to Miss Jhett Olivia, the cutest (ok, I’m biased) little one year old on the planet and wife to my husband of two years Casey. I’m a stay at home mom, lover of all things sparkly, wanna be foodie, uncommitted crafter, and will find an excuse for a party!
So after my “I should do that!” pep talk, here I am ready to blog about life, fashion, beauty, parties, food, home and the most important role in my life, mommyhood!
Here goes nothing...

3 comments:

  1. Love it! So excited to have another blogging friend! Welcome to such a fun outlet for all of life's ups and downs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am like a proud little Mama Bird over here!! You're FINALLY doing it!!! Woohoo! So excited to have another blogging buddy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. Thanks for the support, and for following of course! xo.

    ReplyDelete