Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

How To Follow a Blog

Some of you may be fully up to speed on the “blog world”, but me, little old me, who just started a blog, not so much! See, I “thought” I followed blogs. I would randomly type in the address and scroll through entries staying somewhat updated. But then I met my friend Amy who has a fabulous blog, All In A Day, and she completely opened my eyes!

At first I thought I was the only one clueless as to how to follow a blog. But after starting my own, and harassing asking my friends to follow me, I realized I wasn’t the only one. So when my friend Amy posted a “How To” post I had to share the love with you all. It’s so easy. You are going to love me for this. Or maybe you will just love Amy. Check it out on her Blog.

how-to-follow-a-blog_thumb

And while you are over there at All in a Day, check out my guest post I did for her last week. It’s a cute little tutorial on a Boo Boo Bunny. Basically washcloth origami for your kid’s boo boo’s. I had one when I was little and loved it! It’s so simple to make and would be really cute in an Easter Basket!!

boo boo bunny

I’m working on getting my house ready for Easter, and hope to post some fun decor and projects, including Jhett’s Easter basket. I’d love to hear what you all are doing around the house for Easter. Happy Monday. Hope everyone has a good week.

blog signature

I’m linking this post and my Boo Boo Bunny up to Bloom, a super cute blog.

bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment