Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary…to me!

Today is my 3 year anniversary! It should be my 8th year anniversary, but you lose all those years you invested when you were dating as soon as you say I do! Sometimes it makes me feel a little bit jipped! Not gypped, because today while spell checking this, I learned that “gypped” is a racial slur, and I certainly don’t want to offend any gypsies! ;)

…Moving on!

3 years is a good place to be for us. One was new, Two was a little complicated, but Three is great! We are happy and so thankful for each other and the blessings we have. I thought I would share a few of my favorite moments from my wedding May 2, 2009.

1767

We got married in Seaside, FL. If you haven’t been there, its dreamy. Its this adorable beach town that is so picture perfect. We decided to make a whole weekend out of it so our guests could really enjoy themselves.

Friday night after the rehearsal dinner we had a dessert and cocktail…emphasis on the cocktail reception for all our guests in Watercolor (next door to Seaside). We wanted it at The Red Bar, but my M.I.L insisted it wasn’t as classy…Gee wonder why?

0508

Yep! Bride on a Bar! That’s how I roll!

0510

Because Tequila shots the night before your wedding are always a good idea!!

0511

All the girls got ready at our beach house. My very favorite place to be!

0672

My sweet little princess, Dolce.

0698

This was not a joke! I literally was lifting weights (3lbs, you can barely call them weights) moments before I got dressed. Addicted to this routine from Pilates!

0714

Dance party before…DUH! Had to break it down to “Lose your Love” my fav 80’s song!

0836

 

0854

The Chapel looked breathtaking.

1693

1928

Me = Happiest Girl in the World. My Sweet Daddy = Losing is baby girl! :(

0892

The Mr. & Mrs..

0973

1108

Our lil boy Grayton made an appearance.

1022

Being a MOH was hard work! Thanks Em!

1097

The decor was amazing. Everything I dreamed of. Pewter gray and shades of pink with lots of bling! Cherry Blossoms and Peonies. Crystal chandelier in the beautiful tent. And dancing under the stars with cafe lights strung above. We had “His” and “Hers” lounges for people to hang out in on each side of the dance floor. Mine was shabby chic and very girly, and his was a cigar lounge.

1238

Time to PARTY!!

1379

Very fitting, the Best Men wore lightning bolt patches.

1543

Our first dance! I think we were counting our steps the whole time. Slow…Quick Quick….Slow….

1264

1769

Each person’s place card was a mini bottle of Moet with a special label with our monogram and read: “Champagne wishes from the Mr. & Mrs.” and the hang tag had their table assignment.

1784 

1775

Breaking it down to “My Girl” with my daddy. He’s got some serious moves!

1416

It was a magical day, I will never forget.

1766

And They Lived….

1201

Happily Ever After!

blog signature

PS: A few mentions to my favs…

      Photography, Sublime Wedding

      Design, Nouveau Flowers

      Print Items, Ft. Lauderdale Stationery

      Dress is Rivini.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Brittany! It is so fun to go down memory lane, especially when it is one of the happiest days of your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke. I know. I want to do it all over again. Just for the party!! :)

      Delete