Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Cuteness

Yay, It’s Easter!

Ok, humor me. I am really excited because this year I was able to really get into it. Even though technically last year was Jhett’s 1st Easter (it seems like she had just hatched!) this year she’s old enough for me to have a little more fun with it. And by fun I mean, me decorating and filling her basket with “cute” things she really doesn’t need!

Here’s some Easter things I love.

Peep Tini’s….What?!!!!

easter tini

A DIY Chevron Easter Tray….really anything Chevron!

chevron tray

Bunny Bait! Made it several times, so yummy!

bunny bait

A cute Easter Table.

easter table

Bunny Printable I heart this!!

bunny printable

Pretty Eggs Trying this next year!!

eggs

Easter Subway Art Printable

easter subway arrt 

DIY Easter Candlesticks

easter candlesticks

Easter Strawberries. How adorable are these?!! (One day I’m going to have to learn how to properly melt chocolate!)

easter strawberries

Egg Topiary that would look so cute lining a walkway.

easter topiary

An Eggcellent Kids lunch 

egg lunch

Of course Pinterest makes it oh so easy to find all these fun Easter creations. If only there were more hours in a day.

Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter!!

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment